How did your weekends went? Me wants to start everything fresh and good! I just had a very fantastic read which I really can’t help but reblog. Me also want you guys to feel the good vibes coming. 😉 Thank you so much Lainey of Lainey Loves Life for sharing the inspiration. Everything seems so fitting, I’m just Happy. And with that note, Lainey is my Angel of Joy for this day. She welcomed my week with this award. I am anything but grateful for your nomination. Her blog is a good find, anything under the sun. Make ups, Food, DIY and Motherhood. She’s a soon to be mom and could I ask you guys a favor of dropping by her post and lets give her all the love we could give. Is that ok? 😉
The Starlight Blogger Award
- Show off your award by posting the picture of it.
- Thank the person who gave you the nomination.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Pass on the award to at least six of your fellow bloggers and let them know it.
- Give your nominees 3 questions to answer.
- As my way of paying tribute to Lainey, I’ll carry over her additional rule which is
Check out the other nominees! You might just gain new friends!
- What’s your most favorite hobby?
My favorite would be Baking or Cooking for my loved ones.
- Where do you love to blog?
Should I say that I’m a busy person that I want to do it with anything handy which is my phone. So my eyes are cursing me right now for giving them a hard time.
- If you do a joint project with any brand, what project would it be and with who?
It’ll be a dream project to do a collab with people who are of great influencer in your life. For being a frustrated chef, It’ll be Anthony Bourdain and Byron Tallbot. For blogging influence it’ll be a make up collab with Anne Clutz and Judy of It’s Judy’s
I want to know more about these beautiful bloggers
by these QUESTIONS:
- Who are your greatest Influnce in life?
- If there is something that you won’t hesitate giving up, what would that be?
- Is there a dream that you didn’t give up trying until now?
Here’s looking forward.. Enjoy!