My apologies for not keeping my blog on track. If you noticed recently mostly of my posts are from bloggers awards and tags. Something came up that caught me unprepared making my blogging resources unavailable for posting. But anyways, It’s also my own may of paying forward to all those who have supported (through nominating) throughout the months though there are weeks that I’m MIA still the your love and support shines. For that, I’m always grateful.
Moving on, my kapatid (it means sister) FilipinosInsideOut nominated me for the Love/Hate Tag Hers is an embodiment of what a Filipina stands for. Carefree, Loving, Full of Life. Knows how to live and appreciates the value of living. Most of all has a fascination of beauty and that includes make-ups, fashion. I can’t deny that it’s in us and sharing it with the world is worth the fun. Check out her blog and together let’s appreciate beauty.
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share 10 things you love and 10 things you hate
- Tag up to 10 bloggers
10 Things I Love
- I love my dogs, they’re like siblings to us
- Ice Cream, my comfort food.
- I love cooking for my family
- Baking. I bake when I’m pissed. Don’t worry it’s still edible. I find it therapeutic that’s why I love doing it. So don’t piss me or I might bake something good,
- Lipstick/Nail Polish. I believe one of the essence of being a woman is when they hoard them. True?!
- I love good food
- Good company. People that I could talk to anything/everything under the sun.
- Beaches. Being in a tropical country, my clear memory of childhood is walking barefoot in the sun. On the contrary, now I hate the sun.
- I love Castles. I’m fascinated with the beauty of Ancient/Medieval times.
- Kind and Genuine people.
10 Things I Hate
- Rude people
- People who wastes food
- Hot weather
- Rainy season
- Over pricing in anything
- When there’s a water/cable/electricity interruptions without prior notice
- People who doesn’t value time.
- Glamour Vortex
- The Sassy Editor
- Fatima / Lipsticks and Coffee
I’ll be waiting girls! Enjoy!