The merry months of ber is finally here. Who wouldn’t be more excited than a Filipino like me who starts the Christmas countdown from September onwards.Yes, green trees are now up in the malls. Oh well, actually just a short update on what’s happening from the other side of the universe and to be honest, I haven’t really got hold of why I seem to have less consumption of my beauty/skincare products. Well in fact we’re already nearing the end of the year. Thus the reason why I think my sole post about my empties. Hmmm, is it because I became obsessed with big sizes or have I totally forgotten that I threw them all in the trash?!?. Oh well, these are only a few but mostly consumed well for the longest time. So let’s start.
- St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer – I used this for four solid months. I’ve been rotating on Moisturizer brands and this one is what I always go back to specially if I feel that my skin the need to quench from that sun exposure. For a big tub of 283g, it gives that youthful suppleness to skin. It’s lightweight and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely why this is one of the best.
Will I repurchase? Though I so much love this Moisturizer, I believe it’s high time that I switch to something that will also address my problem areas like laugh lines and big pores. ✋
- Sooperbeaute’s Tomato Serum – I use this together with my St. Ives and I found a perfect combo. I’ve been a fan of tomato skincare products since they brightens the skin’s complexion. What I love about this is that it gives my face that glow, easily brightens my acne scars, lightweight ( yes, my main criteria just in case you haven’t noticed yet 😁 ) Most of all, super affordable and readily available. Will I repurchase? I’ve been testing a new product from MUZ so for the meantime, I’m giving it a break. ✋
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Body Moisturizer – It’s a foreign brand and I got this from a hotel toiletries. I honestly find it fancy though, not to downgrade the hotels but I got used to low quality types. And for an effective toiletries samples that will last you a good time, this is something. I love how it instantly heals my dry legs. High end organic brand is also a big plus. No parabeans and other toxics.
- Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser – This has been my combatant since I suffered from mild acne early of this year. It helped in clearing out my skin and made it less oily. I know many will agree that this has been our dependable facial cleanser for decades now so I rest my case.
Will I repurchase? Definitely YES. I’m on my freshly opened bottle right now. 👍
- Dial Healthy Moisture with Soy and Almond Milk – I thought that this is just another ordinary body wash. I haven’t use Dial before. I’m more on to Baby type kind of body wash. Yes, mild and gentle. I honestly shy away from those that are not familiar to me other than my preference. Eek! Sorry about that. But if you have some relatives abroad, you know how to have this kinds in rotation. What to love about this product is it makes your skin supple and healthy looking. I like that it made my skin glow because of the almond milk since my skin is super dry. Trust me ladies, you’ll never go wrong with almond milk specially if you have dry skin. I could attest to that.
Will I repurchase? I tried looking for it at our local stores here but I couldn’t find this kind which is a bit odd. But since I now find Dial credible, I opted to have the other kind instead which is the Vitamin Boost with Vitamin Complex Super C. 👍
- Hurraw Lime Lip Balm – This is the first lip balm that I consumed up to the very end. I satisfactory indulged myself to the uncertain availability of this product because it’s always out of stock. What to love about this one is aside from being 100% organic it makes your lips plump aside from healing. I like waking up to a good healthy Angelina Jolie kind of lips. Seriously.
- Will I repurchase? Sadly this item hasn’t been restocked since I bought it or I just haven’t checked thoroughly? But the truth of the matter is it’s that so good that you can’t get a good chance to own one. I have to check it in my list next time. 👍
My accumulated empties for the many months. No procrastination present, it’s just that my mom is diligent enough to throw some stuff on the vanity. Lol! But it’s fun and relaxing to see that you have consumed a product to the brim. It’s like a reminder that a penny wasn’t wasted and at the same time you could also be a personal consultant to those who have doubts of purchasing something that is new.