I noticed that I’ve been so preoccupied for the past months that I lost track of time. I haven’t even took note of the things that I love and made me happy. As what they said, Live one day at a time. And so I took time, retrospecting and found some pety material ones that took part of that summertime happiness. Oh yes, pretty shallow but then it’s the simple things that matters the most.
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash My concept then of an effective facial wash measures to the lather it produces. Some might laugh at this thinking but I definitely you would agree with me. Unfortunately, that doesn’t apply to this. The formulation of this kind is a first to me having less or no lather at all ( or it just didn’t measure up to my lather expectations??) But to be honest, it is my favorite amongst all the facial washes that I’ve used.( bending the more lather, more effectve rule) I just forgot where I read it somewhere that too much lather could also cause dryness (Just help me out on this whenever you’ll find it) And I kinda believe that it’s true. This facial wash doesn’t have that tightness after after feel thus moisture wasn’t stripped off from your face. Making it less irritant. That 100% herbal actives claims seems true to it’s word. Neem has a high level of antioxidants, is anti-inflamatory and has high content of fatty acids and Vitamin E good for the skin’s cells and elasticity. Whereas Tumeric controls oily skin and cures acne. My face has never been so contented after this.
- St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer I have my moisturizers in rotation because my skin has this tendency to get immune on products that I use for a long period of time. I feel that gravity seems to be so present lately as I feel my sagging skin. I usually lay on my right when I sleep which by the way girls is a big NO specially if you want your face wrinkle free. And so the inivetable happend, my wee laugh line seems to be much noticible by now. This just have to stop before it gets worst. So I reached out to my ever dependable collagen dose. What I do is that I slather a generous amount of this on my face ( I apply it before bedtime) The feeling is like putting on your favorite collagen sheet masks. You could feel that your skin drinks in all the collagen that you applied making your face plump and fresh in the morning.
- Dermplus Moisturizing Sunblock This has been my long time favorite. What I love about this is it doubles up as my sunblock and moisturizer. I also use this as a makeup base for it’s slight tint. I just finish it off with my Pink Sugar Dual Finish Face Powder if I’ll be heading out. But on an ordinary day, I religiously apply this after washing my face in the morning because the lighting fixtures in our homes also emits UV rays. Not to mention being in front of the computer the whole day.
- Glutathione with Rosehip Oil This has been sitting on my vanity table for so long now. I’m not really sure who’s the owner and since I don’t want it to end in my trash bin or gets expired to non-usage, I decided to find it of some use. Every night I apply this on my feet, knees and elbows and noticed that the skin on these areas has lightened in just a few days time ( really of my intention since the summer has brought about some tanning on my skin) not to mention it feels soft to touch. I got an instant remedy for my uneven tanned skin the problem is I’m already nearing to finish not knowing where to purchase one.
- Bio Oil This beauty oil is very effective on lightening my strechmarks. Whenever I need to cure some dryness on my skin and hair, I also reach to this. And since summer is a bikini season, this has specifically lighten the stretchmarks on my behind.
- Strip It It’s His Cold Wax Another summer essential is this cold wax which come in handy. With less trouble of scheduling those waxing appointments, I find it’s formulation so effective on getting rid of your unwanted hair.You can be so sure that it’s 100% pure as the application of the sugar wax could already pull out some hair moreso the stripping itself. Making it less painful and officially hair-free. I noticed that for only a month of usage that my UA hair is not that thick when it grew back which is a big thumbs up. If you want to know more about this product click here. I’m so thakful for this giveaway from the vlogger Kris Lumagui
- KJM Cheek Tint/Pandora Tint Balm
This lip tint has given that perfect hint of vamp on my lips. The blood sucking color that I’ve always wanted to have for a lip tint was captured by this product. I love how it didn’t dry nor chapped my lips. It even gives a softer feel.
The lip balm is also not your unusual one for the solid tint it gives. It is hand pressed, with all natural ingredients and has a minty feel giving you a plump, luscious lips. See my review here.
- Bobbie Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Sugar Babykisss/ Maybelline Color sensational Shine Gloss in Fuschia Glow
This lipstick is my MLBB kind that pretty much reminds me of MAC Please Me. A good color duplicate for only less than Php 100. The formula is semi matte, non-drying and 100% lead free.
I love to use the lip gloss together with my lip tint since we don’t want to look so vamped up on a summer, this with it’s enough sheen has given them life.
- Bath & Body Works Body Mist Endless Weekend
This summer calls for everything light because of the hot weather. And this body spray has given me that enough confidence in those days.
I’m a sucker for any vanilla scent which explains why I love this to be my summer air when I walk.
- Youtuber Tina YongMy spare days ( if I have any…) has been spent mostly by watching Tina. She got me with her How to contour for beginners video and since then, I’m hooked. I love that she gives an easy, uncomplicated step by step tutorial that you could easily remember. I highly suggests for those who are starting with their makeups and want to know the tricks, basics and easy way of doing them check out her channel.
That’s it for my May. Mostly, I want you to know that my profound happiness is YOU my loyal readers, who has been with me through my absence and recurrence :). This eternal bliss, I owe it all to you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.