How did your weekends went? I decided to incorporate my Liebster Award into my Monday Musings because this is a celebration of friendship. Being acknowledged by your job means that you are doing it right. You have been an inspiration. What a better way to repay is to give back the kindness and spreading the love.
My week has been pretty busy so I wasn’t able to post my foodie weekend. Not to mention that until now my internet connection is a total mess. My apologies to my blogging family that I can’t catch up. I’m trying my very best to visit and leave my well wishes as much as my cellphone could accommodate. With this, I owe deniselyra so much to keep this standing for so long.
Before I proceed, I would like to thank first this two wonderful Filipinas for acknowledging my effort and nominating me for this award.
Deniselyra who shares her love for Korean products, lives her life by sharing her wonderful travels and journey and a passion for books. Don’t miss the opportunity of getting to know her.
Cheonsadiana for sharing her knowledge in skincare and giving out best advice based on a personal experience. If you have problems on combating oiliness which is very common to us Filipinas, try reaching out in her blogs. It might do wonders for you.
First, the rules:
* Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
* Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
* Nominate 5-10 bloggers
* Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Here are deniselyra’s questions.
1. What is the number 1 beauty product on your wishlist?
That would have be a Tom Ford red lippy.
2. What is your favorite beauty/makeup hack?
My eyelashes are very thin and short. To make it fuller, I sweep mascara towards my nose instead of applying it upwards. This technique would also make your eyes look bigger.
3. Favorite place in the world?
I feel so much connected with Italy. Maybe I lived there prior my present life.
4. Unlimited access to skincare products or makeup products?
Unlimited access to skincare because I’m a sucker for youthful looking skin.
5. Would you rather type/text or write by hand?
I prefer writing by hand because I feel the words sticks more in my brain as I do the strokes.
6. What’s the first makeup item you ever brought?
If my memory serves me right, it’s a red burgundy lipstick from Maybelline.
7. Are you a homebody or do you love going out?
I’m a homebody person.
8. Do you play any sport?
The first and last that I involved myself deeply into sports is when I became a member of our Rowing team in college.
9. Beach or Mountain?
I’m a beach baby.
10. Any exciting plans for your blog we should be watching out for?
I’ve slowly incorporated things that I love in my blog. Not just solely focus on budget friendly makeups and skincare. I also would love to include food and places to eat though I have started my foodie weekend a few weeks ago. As I said, I want it to be multifunctional.
Thank you again denise for that wonderful set of questions.
Now on we go with cheonsadiana’s .
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
Aside from reading blogs on my reader, I always bake.
2. What’s the fear you’ve recently overcome?
I have deep fears. Not just a plain thing or place but something about the future or perspective. Slowly I battled a few, can’t say that I completely won but I believe, I will!
3. What’s your all time favorite dessert?
I scream for ICE CREAM!!
4. Any skincare tip?
I use to gently rub ice cube on my face before I wash it. I feel that it makes my skin finer.
5. Any makeup tip?
Same with my answer on denise’s number 2 question.
6. Do you watch Youtube videos? Who is your favorite Youtuber?
I had a post about my favorite Youtuber, you can find it here
7. Facebook or Instagram and why?
Instagram. As Cat said, they all look like a catalogue to me.
8. Any advice to bloggers?
Write with your heart. Your love for what you are doing will lead the way.
9. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who gives me the attitude.
10. Which culture would you like to experience?
Korean and Japanese.
11. What’s your favorite quote?
See it here
Thank you Cheonsadiary for the fun questions.
I decided to skip the nominations since most that I know have already done this a couple of times but then again let us not forget the main rule here, spread the love and kindness to these beautiful Ladies! Don’t forget to check them out!
Enjoy the rest of the week!