April has been giving me very challenging days that I can’t hardly cope up with my blog. I know, this shouldn’t be my excuse, since I’ve been missing you guys so much. One of my April highlights is my sister’s wedding. And so my other sister and I have been obsessing with what clothes to wear, shoes, make-up, etc. That typical bridesmaid problem. Only we’re not the bridesmaid. Anyways, we don’t really dwell that much on the clothes to wear but we focused ourselves on our make-ups. What to do?? To be honest, I’m not really a make up wearer. Don’t get me wrong here but I love them. It’s just that i’m not into the full-gear-wearing of such. My staple would be, a good primer, good foundation (something that will get along with my combi skin well) brows, and very nice lipstick. If there is an event that I would attend, this calls for a blush. I believe that if your lipstick is good enough, it would accentuate your eyes and cheeks well. There are these lipsticks that once you wear, it gives a certain glow in your eyes as well as a hint of blush on the cheeks. That’s on my opinion. And since it’s a family event, this calls for a blush on!
I’ve been on the hunt for this Lip and Cheek Tint since I saw this sought after celebritry here in our country sport it on tv. She admits that this is her holy grail since she’s a mestiza a simple flush would do. I know it’s not only me but millions have been following on what’s that specific brand she is using. It really did her justice knowing that this is a local brand, and since mostly all celebrities here uses the high end ones, this really is a must have. On a second thought, maybe it only suits mestiza skin. Or wilI it give me the same flush that she had since my skin is not as fair nor smooth. But then again, girls mindset would be, “I-might-achieve-the-same-look” pushes well.
Due to some advertising technicalities that they were not allowed to disclose the name of the brand, since they’re not sponsors. So with a failed heart, I stopped my haunt. Until one day while strolling down the make up aisle that I found this tube very similar to what that cekebrity is holding. Yes, I had really photographed it in my mind so well for future reference. Finally, it’s a match! And to give a confirmation to my findings, I read from the brand’s official Instagram account that it is indeed what she is using. Can’t really contain my excitement on these since it’s been on my lookout for months! And my hesistance and second thoughts was erased when I finally used the product. It really didn’t fail me. So, here are my thoughts on the Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Stain in Very Red:
- The color payoff is very good.
- The gel like consistency makes it easy to blend, which also gives you the right amount of time to adhere in your skin. Thus answering my lip and cheek tint problem in which the product easily dries up once you put it on your skin. Giving you no time to blend and worst becomes patches of red giving you a clown effect.
- The staying power is long. Had it on for 7 good long hours on my cheeks without touch ups. Had it also on my lips and suprisingly it didn’t dried up nor it gave me a chapped one.
- Reasonably priced at Php 135 or $4 for a 20ml. Comes in an easy to squeeze transparent tube giving you control on the amount of product you want to use.
- Has a sweet smelling scent.
- Though it smells good, unfortunately it tastes bitter. But that did’t bother me much as long as it’s tolerable.
- The color wears off on my lips after eating so I need to touch up. But this was after 6 hours.
Summing it all up, Ever Bilena is a must have specially for those who wishes quick look transformation and who are always in a jiffy. It’ affordable price but good quality made it a stand out to other local brands.
Let me know your thoughts on Lip and Cheek Tints. And would you prefer it rather than powder or mousse blush on.
Have a great day ahead!😘